Lire l’article en français.
Bike and car urban road trip
Enjoy an east-to-west joyride through Montréal.
A 15-kilometre drive up and 15-kilometre bike ride back.
Visit The Fur Trade at Lachine National Historic Site by car.
The perfect place to relive the fur-trading era! Explore the adventures of the trappers, travellers, and Indigenous people who canoed from Lachine to Fort William. A whole road trip by canoe!
2. Ride a BIXI along the Lachine Canal
Hop on a Bixi (station located at 19th Avenue/Saint-Joseph Boulevard) along the Lachine Canal and check out of few fun stops along the way:
- Take a canal tour on the Le Petit Navire electric boat, kayak, or pedal boat with H2O Adventures.
- Foodie stop at the Atwater Market.
3. Return to the Old Port and head towards the Sir George-Étienne Cartier National Historic Site
The only Victorian house open to the public with three new additions:
- State of Play | An interactive exhibit that will immerse you in the behind-the-scenes creation of modern Canada.
- The Purpose of a Life | “Le surtout” is an exceptional object gifted to Sir George-Étienne Cartier. This 14-kilogram solid-silver table ornament is decorated with attention-grabbing and symbolic designs.
- Tea Time | Head towards the specially arranged courtyard for a comforting drink
Infos : click here.